Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Playing Catch Up with Project Life: Weeks 9 and 10.


Playing catch up this weekend was easy thanks to the new Polaroid 3x4 cards from Persnickety Prints. I'm going to be ordering most of my Project Life photos this way for the foreseeable future. This also means I need to make a concerted effort to take more instagram photos throughout the week. So I'm setting a 5 instagram photos a day goal for the next month. 


All of my bulky embellishments are attached to the outside of the page protectors. The flair is attached with liquid glue -- add a thin ring of glue around the back of the flair and let it dry for a minute before attaching it to the page protector -- this will help it stay in place easier. 


This week's Currently List was written on a new Currently List journaling card -- pick them up in the shop!
 25% off all journaling cards through 3/31 using code Currently. 


This Studio Calico Project Life stamp was perfect for making a quick date card out of this Polaroid photo. I'm not sure if I'll stick with this each week, but I love the way it looks. 


I added this Emerson poem to my spread this week. I printed it onto a Studio Calico PL card as part of this week's Document Life Workshop challenge 'use a poem'. I'm going to continue using the weekly Document Life Workshop Challenges to expand what I document in Project Life. 
  

I'm really enjoying the extra space at the bottom of these Polaroid prints. They're perfect for a bit of stamping, washi tape, journaling, alpha stickers -- just a little bit extra. 



This week's Currently Card was printed onto a Seafoam Core kit journaling card. The easiest way to do this is by printing out the Currently .pdf onto a sheet of plain paper and then adding the journaling cards (with a bit of washi or a tape runner) on top of your printed sheet (making sure to line up the print area) and run it through your printer again. 


And I leave you with my favorite card from these two spreads. A Studio Calico wood veneer card that I stamped (using versafine onyx), and then added alphas for the date and camera flair to the outside of the page protector. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Project Life spreads for these two weeks. If you're looking for more inspiration, make sure to check out my *massive* project life resource post with over 100 links to bloggers, printables, and more. 

Did you enjoy this Project Life Post? Let me inspire you on a regular basis. Subscribe to this blog & follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest, or Facebook for fun #ProjectLife updates.